Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Yoga anyone??

Some of my health-nut husband's ways have started to rub off on me. The only thing that isn't whole wheat, fat free, or natural in this house is my secret stash of Sour Patch Kids, Mike & Ike's, and chocolate peaunut butter popcorn that's in the shelf above our fridge. I'm even drinking natural pomegranate juice. (Not bad by the way). So today I've decided to try yoga, thanks to Exercise On Demand. It was....interesting. I'm actually not bad at it; thanks grandpa, for giving me the double jointed gene. I now have a headache though. (Maybe I shouldn't have had those two mugs of coffee before hand??) Also, does smoking a cigarette afterward cancel out the exercise?? Hmmm...

P.S. I looked at eco-friendly bags in an effort to be more 'green.' A pack of five costs $45!! I was SO CLOSE to convincing Phil we should purchase these to go grocery shopping with. Those that know Phil will understand how long it took to get him to agree. I fear he will put the kabosh on it after learning the cost. It's pricey to save the environment. At least I have convinced him to start throwing recyclables into our bin instead of the garbage. Which, by the way, we have to bring on post because Texas does not pick up recyclables. Why you ask?? Heaven only knows...

No comments: